Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
- Yuneec Typhoon H520 drone1 623,00 € / szt.
- Yuneec E90 1" Sensor Camera1 197,00 € / szt.
- E10T Thermal Imaging And Low-Light Camera 320 x 256 50° FOV, 4,3 mm5 724,00 € / szt.
- Thermal Imaging And Low-Light Camera 640 x 512 34° FOV, 14 mm11 935,00 € / szt.
- PARROT SEQUOIA+4 601,00 € / szt.
- Pix4Dfields - Licencja 1 miesiąc (1 urządzenie)222,00 € / szt.
- Agisoft Professional190,00 € / szt.
The foldable and convenient travel drone for small and big adventures alike. It listens to its pilot thanks to voice control and the visual tracking will let it follow wherever the user goes. Whether backpacking in Thailand, on a road trip through the South or with the
family at the beach, Mantis Q’s energy-efficient design keeps in the air for up to 33 minutes and provides the user with extraordinary photos and video clips from above. If activated, the face recognition let it take a picture of you as soon as it “sees” your face in a distance of up to 4m.
The Mantis takes pictures with a resolution of 4800×2700 (16:9) or 4160x3120 (4:3) pixels in JPEG or DNG format and saves them on the included MicroSD card. The same goes for the up to in 4K recorded videos. Videos up to 1920x1080 (1080P) are electronically and live stabilized over all three axes. The integrated camera can be tilted up to 20° upwards and 90° downwards during flight. For cinematic camera flights, we also equipped the Mantis with automatic flight modes such as Journey or Point of Interest.
The Mantis flight controller is based on the familiar open source project PX4 which is known for being extremely stable and reliable. No video, photo or telemetry data is transferred unintentionally to any external server.
The drone maintains its position and altitude independently and can be intuitively controlled without prior training. All settings and software updates are carried out via a smartphone’s touchscreen. If the pilot wants to limit the Mantis Q’s radius of action, he can easily do this with a virtual fence: and at the push of a button, the drone will return to the launch point and then land automatically. The current location of the drone can be checked at any time via a map displayed in the app (map download requires an Internet connection).
Its favorite environment is open terrain - however, thanks to IPS and ultrasonic sensors, the Mantis Q can be flown safely and stably at speeds of up to 15 km/h in indoor environments where neither GPS nor GLONASS satellites are available for positioning.
When folded together, the Mantis Q is only 168 x 96 x 58 mm; ready for take-off, it weighs less than 500 g. The drone comes in a standard setup that includes a remote control, a battery, spare propellers and a serial triple charger that charges up to three batteries in a row. The Valuepack, which is also available, contains the drone and controller as well as three batteries and two sets of
spare propellers. It comes in a small, practical photo bag.
Mantis Q - ADVENTURE PROOF
What you get:
- Drone Mantis Q,
- Battery (1 PCS.),
- Propellers (4 PCS) + screws (8 PCS),
- serial3-port charger, power
- and USB cable
T E C H N I C A L S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Takeoff Weight: 480 g
- Flight Time: up to 33 min (in no wind environment at a
- constant speed of 25 km/h), 30 minutes hovern
- Dimensions: 250 x 187 x 58 mm (LxWxH, folded), 68 x 96 x 58 mm (LxWxH, unfolded)
- Max. Ascent Speed: Angle/Manual Mode: 10,8 km/h
- Sport Mode: 14,4 km/h
- IPS/App Control Mode: 7,2 km/h
- Max. Descent Speed: Angle/Manual Mode: 7,2 km/h
- Sport Mode: 10,8 km/h
- IPS/App Control Mode: 3,6 km/ha
- Max. Speed: Angle/Manual Mode: 21,6 km/h
- (Horizontal Flight) Sport Mode: 72 km/h
- PS/App Control Mode: 14,4 km/h
- Battery: 3S 2800mAh, changeable
- Range Transmitter: 800 m (CE Standard, optimum conditions),
- 1,5 km (FCC Standard)
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Satellites: GPS, Glonass
- Required Operating System: iOS v9.0 or above (Voice control iOS v10 or above,
- Voice control with local processing iOS11 or above)
- Android v5.0 or above (Voice control requiresInternet connection)
- Sensor: 1/3.06 Inch CMOS
- Photo Size: 4:3 (4160x3120); 16:9 (4800×2700)
- Video Resolution: 4K: 3840 x 2160 30fps
- 1080P: 1920 x 1080 30fps (with image stabilization)
- 1080P: 1920 x 1080 60fps (with image stabilization)
- 720P: 1280 x 720 60fps (with image stabilization)
- Photo Format: JPEG/JPEG+DNG
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV
- Video Stabilization: 3-axis stabilized
- Controllable Range (Pitch): -90° to 20°
- FOV: 117°
- Equivalent Focal Length: 21,5 mm
- Compatible SD Card: Class 10 or U3 8/16/32/64/128G
- ISO: 100 – 3200
- Electronic Shutter: For Photo Mode: 8s-1/8000s /
- For Video Mode: 1/30-1/8000
- Exposure Values: 0, ±0.5, ±1.0, ±1.5, ±2.0, ±2.5, ±3.0
- White Balance: Auto, Lock, Sunny, Cloudy, Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Scene Modes: Nature, Saturation, RAW, Night, Soft
- Metering Mode: Spot Metering, Center Metering, Average Metering
- Photo Modes: Single Shot, Face Detection
- Downloading Speed of Photos: 1 MB/s
- Channels: 10
- Video Transmission Distance: 1,5 km (FCC Norm, optimum conditions),
- 800 m (FC Norm, optimum conditions)
- Battery: 1S 3,7V 3000mAh Li-Ion (built-in)