Dedicated mounting PARROT SEQUOIA+ or RedEdge camera for Yuneec H520 Drone
CAPTURE THE INVISIBLE, MONITOR YOUR CROPS
CAPTURE PRECISELY THROUGH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
The Sequoia+ solution features two sensors. The multispectral sensor facing the plants captures the light that they reflect in four separate parts: green and red lights and two infrared bands invisible to the human eye. Placed on the drone, the sunshine sensor records the intensity of light emanating from the sun in these four same bands of light. Advanced agriculture technology at your fingertips.
- kit allows simultaneous mapping with 20 megapixel onboard RGB camera and multispectral 5 - narrowband sensor,
- flight stability and safety thanks to streamlined and robust design of all kit components,
- lightweight and durable,
- easy to assemble and mount,
- multi-sensor compatibile (Parrot Sequoia+, RedEdge 3 oraz RedEdge-M at the moment),
- rear frame design enables the user to change drone battery without need to disassemble single part of the kit.
- Mast for DLS sensor and GPS antenna,
- Front frame with velcro straps,
- Rear frame,
- Two plate gimbal, with four dampers. Two versions of the gimbals are available: Parrot Sequoia+, RedEdge 3 oraz RedEdge-M (please let us know in the order notes if you want to buy the RedEdge mounting kit)
- 5200 mAh powerbank to supply power to camera, DLS and GPS (option)