Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hercules 20 is the drone with the highest lifting capacity of any French company, DroneVolt. It is designed to carry loads weighing up to 15 kg and can fly in light rain, making it ideal for demanding missions and applications. Hercules 20, thanks to its load capacity, can be used for a very wide range of applications, including crop spraying and industrial cleaning or infrastructure maintenance thanks to the possibility of using a special payload in the form of a fluid container and a set of nozzles. Other payloads include thermal imaging cameras, visible light cameras, film cameras, inspection cameras or multispectral cameras.
- High power: Load capacity up to 15 kg and a wide range of compatible payloads (loads)
- Lightweight and compact: Hercules 20 has removable arms and chassis, making it very compact and easy to transport when folded.
- Stability: Hercules 20 is designed to ensure complete flight stability regardless of the cargo it carries
- Solidity and durability: the highest quality materials used in the construction of Hercules 20 were also used in aviation. The frame is made of carbon fibre, and the joints (including e.g. threads for the arm mountings) are made of anodised aluminium.
- Power engineering: hanging ropes and cables on power poles
- Security: search and rescue, fire monitoring, police/military support, private security applications - private protection of persons and property
- Infrastructure: industrial inspections, industrial cargo handling, road infrastructure inspection, support for cleaning and maintenance of equipment or infrastructure (also by spraying maintenance or cleaning fluids)
- Construction industry: cleaning and inspection of roofs and other surfaces, handling of tools
- Defence industry: reconnaissance, operational, visual support, moving a mobile mini robot for reconnaissance purposes
- Agriculture: spraying plants
- Maximum take-off weight: 33 kg
- Maximum payload weight: 15kg
- Ability to fly autonomously: point-to-point flights, tracking, photogrammetric raids and more
- Maximum flight time: up to 40 minutes (flight time depends on payload weight)
- Maximum speed: 25 km/h
- Permissible flight conditions: temperature from -20 to +45 degrees Celsius, light rain possible.
- Communication range: up to 2 km
- Encrypted data transmission between the BSP and the control device
- 8 motors on 4 arms for drive redundancy
- Compatible payloads: FLIR Duo Pro, Aerialtronics Pensar Intelligent Day/Night Camera, Tank Spray Nozzles, Tankless Spray Nozzles (can pump liquid from the ground) and others