Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hercules 10 Spray Tank is a drone equipped with a 5-litre tank for a variety of liquids and 4 spray nozzles with a spray rate of up to 3 litres per minute, making it ideal for demanding missions and applications. It is the best solution for users who need quick and easy access to inaccessible and dangerous places. Hercules 10 Spray Tank, thanks to its spraying system, can be used for spraying plants, industrial cleaning, infrastructure maintenance or precise spraying of liquid products on packages, surfaces and roofing. Other payloads include thermal imaging cameras, visible light cameras, film cameras, inspection cameras or multispectral cameras.
- Powerful: Load capacity up to 7.5 kg and a wide range of compatible payloads (loads)
- Lightweight: and compact: Hercules 10 has removable arms and chassis, making it very compact and easy to transport when folded down
- Stability: Hercule 10 is designed to ensure complete flight stability regardless of the cargo it carries
- Solidity and durability: the highest quality materials used in the construction of Hercules 10 were also used in aviation. The frame is made of carbon fibre, and the joints (including e.g. threads for the arm mountings) are made of anodised aluminium.
- Precision spraying system: Hercules 10 is equipped with a 5-litre tank for various liquids and 4 spray nozzles with a spray rate of up to 3 litres per minute.
- Agriculture: spraying plants
- Infrastructure: maintenance of equipment or infrastructure (by spraying maintenance or cleaning fluids)
- Construction industry: cleaning, maintenance, inspection of roofs and other surfaces
Main technical parameters:
- Maximum take-off weight: 20 kg
- Maximum payload weight: 7.5 kg
- Ability to fly autonomously: point-to-point flights, tracking, photogrammetric raids and more
- Maximum flight time: up to 35 minutes (flight time depends on payload weight)
- Maximum flight speed: 50 km/h
- Permitted flight conditions: temperature from -20 to +45 degrees Celsius, light rain possible.
- Communication range: up to 2 km
- Encrypted data transmission between the BSP and the control device
- 8 motors on 4 arms for drive redundancy
- Spraying system with 5 litre tank and 4 liquid spray nozzles at 3 litres per minute
- Compatible payloads: FLIR Duo Pro, Aerialtronics Pensar Intelligent Day/Night Camera, Multispectral Cameras, Film Cameras, Tankless Spray Nozzles (possibility to pump liquid from the ground) and others