Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hercules 10 Tethered Spray is a drone equipped with 4 spray nozzles with a spray rate of up to 3 litres per minute, making it ideal for demanding missions and applications. It is the best solution for users who need quick and easy access to inaccessible and dangerous places. Hercules 10 Tethered Spray can be used for crop spraying, industrial cleaning, infrastructure maintenance or precise spraying of liquid products on packages, surfaces and roofing thanks to its spray system. Other payloads include, for example, the possibility of using a special liquid tank, thermal imaging cameras, visible light cameras, film cameras, inspection cameras or multispectral cameras.
- Powerful: Load capacity up to 7.5 kg and a wide range of compatible payloads (loads)
- Lightweight: and compact: Hercules 10 has removable arms and chassis, making it very compact and easy to transport when folded down
- Stability: Hercule 10 is designed to ensure complete flight stability regardless of the cargo it carries
- Solidity and durability: the highest quality materials used in the construction of Hercules 10 were also used in aviation. The frame is made of carbon fibre, and the joints (including e.g. threads for the arm mountings) are made of anodised aluminium.
- Precision spraying system: The Hercules 10 Tethered Spray is equipped with 4 spray nozzles with a spray rate of up to 3 litres per minute (pumpable from the ground).
- Agriculture: plant spraying
- Infrastructure: maintenance of equipment or infrastructure (by spraying maintenance or cleaning fluids)
- Construction industry: cleaning, maintenance, inspection of roofs and other surfaces
Main technical parameters:
- Maximum take-off weight: 20 kg
- Maximum payload weight: 7.5 kg
- Ability to fly autonomously: point-to-point flights, tracking, photogrammetric raids and more
- Maximum flight time: up to 35 minutes (flight time depends on payload weight)
- Maximum flight speed: 50 km/h
- Permitted flight conditions: temperature from -20 to +45 degrees Celsius, light rain possible.
- Communication range: up to 2 km
- Encrypted data transmission between the BSP and the control device
- 8 motors on 4 arms for drive redundancy
- 4 nozzle system with 3 litre/minute spray rate (can be pumped from the ground)
- Compatible payloads: specialgy liquid tank, FLIR Duo Pro, Aerialtronics Pensar Intelligent Day/Night Camera, and others