Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Hercules 10 is a drone that will perform well in demanding missions and applications. It is the best solution for users who need quick and easy access to inaccessible and dangerous places. Hercules 10 can carry cargo or equipment weighing up to 7.5 kg, making it a very versatile platform. It can be equipped with thermal imaging cameras, visible light cameras, film cameras, inspection cameras or multispectral cameras, as well as a spraying system with the possibility of pumping liquid from the ground or installing a tank under a drone. The drone with a spraying system can be used for spraying plants, industrial cleaning, infrastructure maintenance or precise spraying of liquid products on packages, surfaces and roofing.
- Powerful: Load capacity up to 7.5 kg and a wide range of compatible payloads (loads)
- Lightweight: and compact: Hercules 10 has removable arms and chassis, making it very compact and easy to transport when folded down
- Stability: Hercule 10 is designed to ensure complete flight stability regardless of the cargo it carries
- Solidity and durability: the highest quality materials used in the construction of Hercules 10 were also used in aviation. The frame is made of carbon fibre, and the joints (including e.g. threads for the arm mountings) are made of anodised aluminium.
- Precision spraying system: the Hercules 10 can be equipped with a specialist 4 nozzle system with a spray rate of up to 3 litres per minute (the tankless version can pump liquids from the ground)
- Power generation: completely safe cleaning of electrical network infrastructure with the use of spraying, infrastructure inspections with specialized cameras
- Security services, security: search and rescue, fire monitoring, police/military support, private security applications - private protection of persons and property
- Infrastructure: industrial inspections, industrial cargo handling, road infrastructure inspection, support for cleaning and maintenance of equipment or infrastructure (by spraying maintenance or cleaning fluids)
- Construction industry: cleaning and inspection of roofs and other surfaces, handling of tools
- Military sector: reconnaissance, operational, visual support, moving a mobile mini robot for reconnaissance purposes
- Agriculture: spraying plants
Main technical parameters:
- Maximum take-off weight: 20 kg
- Maximum payload weight: 7.5 kg
- Ability to fly autonomously: point-to-point flights, tracking, photogrammetric raids and more
- Maximum flight time: up to 35 minutes (flight time depends on payload weight)
- Maximum flight speed: 50 km/h
- Permitted flight conditions: temperature from -20 to +45 degrees Celsius, light rain possible.
- Communication range: up to 2 km
- Encrypted data transmission between the BSP and the control device
- 8 motors on 4 arms for drive redundancy
- Optional 4 nozzle system with 3 litre/minute spray rate (can be pumped from the ground)
- Compatible payloads: specialgy liquid tank, FLIR Duo Pro, Aerialtronics Pensar Intelligent Day/Night Camera, and others