DroneVolt Hercules 2
- Hercules 2 by the French company DroneVolt is an excellent tool for surveillance, inspection and more.
Hercules 2 is a drone that will perform well in demanding missions and applications. It is the best solution for users who need quick and easy access to inaccessible and dangerous places.
- Hercules 2 is a 2 kg mini-dron, with a flight time of up to 20 minutes, able to fly at speeds up to 90 km/h. It can fly in winds up to 40 km/h and in moderate rain
- Reduced audibility and detectability
- AES 256 encrypted communication ensures data security thanks to a very wide frequency spectrum. Operational capability within a range of up to 2 km
- Dimensions for easy transport - 370x350 mm
- Recommended cameras: Flir DUO R, Sony RX0 II
- Energy: inspections of solar panels, wind turbines, oil platforms, pipelines
- Safety and security: Search and Rescue (SAR), firefighting monitoring, support for police and municipal police, civil safety, security agencies
- Infrastructure: industrial inspections, road and energy infrastructure inspection, traffic control, aircraft inspections, maintenance work inspections
- Construction industry: inspection of roofs and other surfaces for corrosion, thermal loss or leakage, land survey, collection of data for land mapping, monitoring of progress of various types of work
- Defence industry: reconnaissance, operations, visual support, protection of people in war zones
- Ability to fly autonomously: point-to-point flights, tracking, photogrammetric raids and more
- Maximum flight time: up to 20 minutes
- Maximum speed: 90 km/h
- Allowed flight conditions: temperature from -20 to +45 degrees Celsius, light rain possible.
- Communication range: up to 2 km
- Encrypted data transmission between the BSP and the control device
- FLIR DUO R camera, Sony RX0 II (others are possible)
- Dimensions of the drone: 370x350 mm
Ask a question
Write your opinion