Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Heliplane is a professional VTOL drone combining the advantages of a multirotor UAV with a fixed wing drone. The VTOL innovation allows you to take off and land safely in limited spaces. The Heliplane no longer needs runways to fly.
The Heliplane can fly up to 10 km (6.2 mi) for 60 minutes in airplane mode. The transition between the two flight modes is fully automatic. It comes in two sizes: Large (wingspan: 230cm/90 inch) et Extra-Large (wingspan: 270cm/145 inch).
The disassembly of the wing and empennage turns it into a multi-rotor, which gives it a great modularity. Heliplane can be used in VTOL or multi-rotor mode.
The carbon fiber and Kevlar frame makes the Heliplane extremely resistant to a variety of flying conditions. It withstands winds up to 50 km/h (31 mph) and can carry up to 1.6 kg payload (3.6 lbs).
Main features: 60 minutes flight time
- Vertical take-off and landing - lack of access to the runway is no longer a problem
- Easy to transport - Heliplane has removable wings and chassis
- Modular design - the ability to dismantle the rear part of the tail and wings will transform your model into a multi-ircraft
- Length: 130 cm
- Wingspan: 270 cm
- Energy: inspection of high voltage lines
- Safety and security: Search and Rescue (SAR), firefighting monitoring, support for police, municipal and border guards, civil security
- Infrastructure: industrial inspections, road and energy infrastructure inspection, road and rail traffic control
- Construction industry: land survey, collection of data for land mapping, monitoring of progress of various types of work
Available in 3 versions:
- Security version - a model equipped with a Colibri 2 camera with x20 zoom and thermal camera, which offers long range and very accurate thermal image
- Lidar version - model equipped with LIDAR laser for high resolution 3D mapping and modeling with fast data processing
- Photogrammetry version - model equipped with an RGB camera and RTK system for precise photogrammetric raids
Basic technical parameters:
- Weight: 8.5 kg (for 270 cm model)
- Dimensions: length: 130 cm, wingspan: 270 cm
- Vertical take-off and landing: little space is needed for take-off and landing (no runway access)
- Data encryption: AES 256
- Maximum payload: 1.6 kg
- Modular construction: yes
- Sensors available depending on version: Colibri 2, Lidar, RGB camera + RTK
- Video transmission range: 500m - can be increased to 10 km
- Frame material: fibreglass / kevlar
- Flight time: up to 60 minutes
- Powered by: 4 vertical take-off motors, 1 horizontal motor