Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
NEW ADVANCED TETHERED SYSTEM FOR THE H520 / H520E
The new X-Stream R1 system comes with an automated tether management system.
With our tether management system, the X-Stream R1 is always regulated to remove excess slack in the line by utilizing an active sense-detect array that monitors force feedback and controls the output torque on the reel. Turn on the X-Stream R1 management tether system, and the system is at your service within two seconds!
X-Stream R1 consists of a ground power station, a lightweight tether on an automatic which and an H520/H520E Aerial Power Supply (APS) that powered the H520 and H520E for hours.
The APS system is safe and easy to use with a battery backup. In case of failure, you can land the H520/H520 safely.
- It allows the H520/H520E to stay in the air for more than 6-8 hours
- Up to 50m of flight altitude
- Thanks to the auto winch, we offer a tangle-free tether technology system that provides continuous power to your airborne H520/H520E.
- Lightweight Aerial Power Supply (APS)
- ASP for H520 and H520E
- Lightweight tether system (8KG)
- Get access to new applications: permanent air surveillance, telecommunications, traffic monitoring, sophisticated industrial inspections, air quality monitoring, live broadcasting, etc. etc.
- Battery back-up in case of failure - approx. 5 minutes for landing