Unmatched autonomy that turns every operator into an expert pilot
The Skydio X2D drone is a solution for aerial reconnaissance and situational awareness. The X2D is powered by Skydio Autonomy Enterprise, an artificial intelligence-based system that enables unparalleled 360-degree obstacle avoidance and tracking capabilities. In an operational environment, an operator without extensive piloting experience can focus on effective reconnaissance data collection.
In an environment without a GPS signal, the drone continues autonomous flight, after which it returns to its designated position. Thus meeting the highest requirements of short-range reconnaissance (SRR) for the US military.
The X2D is equipped with a reinforced folding frame, GPS night flight mode, visible and IR band strobes and, depending on the version, a 12MP RGB/4K60P HDR camera with wide-angle lens or a dual camera with a 12MP RGB sensor and a FLIR® 320x256 thermal sensor.
Skydio X2 meets the highest levels of supply chain security demanded by the U.S. government.
- Signed and encrypted vehicle firmware
- Encrypted hard drive and password protection for the controller
- Data link encryption
- Designed, assembled and supported in the U.S.
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) compliant
- Selected as U.S. DoD Blue sUAS trusted platform
Powered by Skydio Autonomy Enterprise
Sees in every direction using six 4k 200° navigation cameras, understands the world around it using onboard AI running on an NVIDIA TX2, and makes smart decisions to fly with 360° obstacle avoidance. Skydio X2 turns anybody into an expert pilot and helps you get the job done safer and faster.
Skydio Enterprise Controller
Designed for professionals. Built with high impact plastic, boasts an innovative protective cover with a built-in antenna, and an ergonomic design for comfortable extended use periods.
- 6.8” ultra-bright AMOLED touchscreen
- Large glove-compatible joysticks
- USB-C 3.1 with HDMI-out support
Packs small, sets up fast
- Foldable arms for easy portability
- Pinch-release antenna for fast deployment
- The entire system goes from packed to airborne in under 75 seconds
- Airframe construction based on magnesium and carbon fiber composites
- Leverages Arris Composites Additive Molding™ technology for airframe elements, resulting in lighter weight yet stronger build
SKYDIO X2D Color/Thermal
- RGB - 12MP/4K60P HDR with 16x ZOOM
- Lens ~46° HFOV
- Thermal - FLIR® 320x256 with 8x ZOOM
- Optimized for long observation and situational awareness
Skydio X2E Color
- 12MP/4K60P HDR with 16x ZOOM
- Wide angle lens ~80° HFOV
- Optimized for inspection and mapping with unprecedented detail
NIGHT OPERATIONS - fly in the dark
- GPS-based night flight
- Strobe lights
- Powered by the Skydio Autonomy system - an AI engine that allows autonomous drone operation
- Day and night operation with cameras - 4K HDR in Color version, thermal FLIR® 320x256 in Color/Thermal version and with GPS support for night flights
- Durable construction with reinforced frame
- Flight time up to 35 minutes
- Range up to 10 km
- Permissible application temperature from -10°C to 43°C
- Weight (with battery) 1325 g
- Dimensions (unfolded in flight) 26.1" X 22.4" X 8.3" (66 x 56 x 20 cm)
- Dimensions (folded, without battery) 11.9" X 5.5" X 3.6" (30 x 15 x 10 cm)
- Maximum speed of 40 km/h
- Seamless operation with Enterprise Controller