VTOL Vertical Takeoff Drone - FIXAR 007
The FIXAR 007 is a fully autonomous VTOL (vertical takeoff/landing) unmanned aircraft with a hybrid design. It is designed specifically for missions involving terrain mapping, aerial inspection, aerial imaging, use in precision agriculture and critical infrastructure monitoring. The FIXAR 007 also allows for package delivery.
- Flight distance of up to 60 km
- Cruising speed of 65-72 km/h
- Flight time up to 59 minutes
- Flight preparation in less than 2 minutes
- Ability to carry modules weighing up to 2 kg
- Flight in winds of up to 15 m/s
- Maximum flight speed of 120 km/h
- Maximum flight altitude of 6000 m
- Weather resistance confirmed by IP54 certification
FIXAR 007 - designed for economic operation
FIXAR 007 is a hybrid drone (combining features of airframes and copters) with vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) function, which was designed specifically for the most economical use in commercial missions.
The product, developed by Latvian company FIXAR, allows fully autonomous flights of up to 60 km. The drone has been adapted for missions of various types - from terrain mapping and aerial inspection to monitoring critical infrastructure and delivering small shipments.
Quick preparation for flight operations
The FIXAR 007 is an easy-to-use drone that does not require complicated maintenance procedures. It takes less than 2 minutes to prepare for takeoff. The FIXAR 007 comes in a compact box containing all the components necessary for operation.
The drone takes off and lands with an accuracy of 1 meter from the location indicated by the operator. The FIXAR 007 does not require any special airstrip preparation or a dedicated catapult.
Compatibility with a wide range of external sensors
FIXAR 007 can be equipped with a wide variety of sensors and payloads. The manufacturer provides for the possibility of integration with any third-party sensors such as, RGB cameras, multispectral cameras, hyperspectral sensors, LiDAR night vision scanners and others.
The maximum payload is as high as 2 kg, which allows you to mount more than one module at the same time.
Dedicated software for operation
Each FIXAR 007 drone is equipped with a BlackBox module, which allows you to record complete and detailed information about flight activities and parameters. The BlackBox is a valuable and practical backup system for collected data, as mission metadata can be exported using LogExport software and conveniently analyzed on a computer.
Combines features of quadrocopters and fixed-wing airframe drones
With its vertical takeoff and landing function, the FIXAR 007 is a highly versatile design that combines the characteristics of copters and fixed-wing airframe drones. It allows long-range operations without sacrificing the flexibility that comes from quick preparation for takeoff and landing without the need for a catapult or dedicated landing pad.
The drone remains stable during flight, allows hovering in the air and features quiet operation.
Key features of the FIXAR 007
- No complicated mechanisms
- Takeoff and landing with an accuracy of 1 meter
- Enhanced autopilot
- 2-minute flight preparation time
- 5 kg empty weight
- Maximum takeoff weight of 7 km
- Maximum apparatus range 40 km
- Proprietary xGroundControl software for Windows and macOS
- Optional 4G LTE module
- Possibility to connect different payload modules
- Dedicated transport box
- Integration with third-party sensors
Wide range of compatible sensors
FIXAR 007 can be configured and delivered with RGB cameras, LiDAR or multispectral sensors. The following payload modules are supplied with the FIXAR 007 UAV:
- Sony Alpha A6000 RGB camera
- RGB camera Sony RX1 RM2
- Foxtech Map-A7R II RGB camera
- RGB camera Foxtech 3DM V3 Oblique
- LiDAR TOPODRONE AVIA
- LiDAR TOPODRONE ULTRA
- LiDAR YellowScan Mapper+ OEM
- MicraSense RedEdge-P multispectral sensor
FIXAR 007 is a highly customizable design. Each order is customized to meet specific customer requirements. The basic components of the kit are:
- FIAXR 007 unmanned aerial vehicle
- two rechargeable batteries
- battery charger
- lifetime license for xGroundControlStation software
- User manual
- dedicated transport case
The drone comes with various payload modules - it is possible to order several modules and additional battery packs. Each unit can be modified to suit the customer's needs - two color versions are available - silver and red.