- Specifications, prices, photos and necessary information.
Save by buying more
PRODUCT INFORMATION "H850-RTK" (YUNH850EUSC)
The new H850-RTK is designed specifically with inspections, surveying, public safety applications and fawn rescue in mind.
Our hexacopter design offers more safety, power, efficiency, stability and capacity to carry heavier payloads.
Depending on the payload and weather conditions, flight times up to 65 minutes are possible. All H520E payloads are compatible with the H850-RTK.
This makes it easier for you to use our payloads on two different platforms: the H520E & the H850.
In addition to the performance and payload flexibility, great emphasis was placed on the H850 flight and data security when developing it.
Flight data belongs to you and to nobody else.
The H850 is equipped with a dual IMU, compass, barometer, dual RTK antennas and two smart batteries.
Even with only five motors running you are able to land the H850 safely.
You can install with one click the YCAP-certified Drone-Tag device for remote ID, which will become mandatory in Europe in 2023.
- Weight: 5800 grams, with two batteries, unloaded
- Maximum takeoff weight: 8800g
- Maximum payload: 3000g
- Diagonal: 850mm
- Dimensions when folded: 440×365×470mm
- Maximum climbing speed: 3 m/s
- Maximum descent speed: 2-5 m/s
- Maximum speed (horizontal): 20 m/s
- Maximum flight altitude: 5000m above sea level.
- Maximum flight time: 65 minutes (uncharged)
- Batteries: 2x Li-ion HV, 6S,12800mAh, 23.1V
- Positioning systems: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Hovering precision: Vertical: ±0.5m Horizontal: ±0.5m
- RTK(RMS) precision: 1cm +1ppm(H); 1.5cm+1ppm(V)
- Operating temperature: -20℃-50℃
- Connector of payloads: X-connector
- Compatible payloads : E20TVx, E90X, E30Zx, ETx, S42x, Lidar, Reflector and digital Speaker.
- Top gimbal : Optional
- Replacement of payloads and batteries: Hot-swap (during operation)
- IP: x5
- Obstacle detection system: Millimeter-wave Radar (optional)
- RC controller: T-One
- Available ports and voltages: GMAC 1000Mb, USB-C, USB-3 5Gbps, Aux 3.5mm, Micro-SD, 2x Power 5v+GND, 2x PWM,2x GPIO, 5v,12v and19.8-26.4v,
- Operating frequencies: 2.4000-2.4835GHz & 5.725-5.850GHz
- Software: PX4
- Remote Identification (EU): LTE+Bluetooth, prepared for U-space (optional module)
- 7-inch touchscreen
- screen resolution 1920x1200
- luminance 1000 nits
- range 15km FCC / 8km EU range
- operating time 8 hours
- battery 10,000 mAh/7.4V
- dual 40Mbps bandwidth
- dynamic frequency conversion
- IP x4
- high-performance Cortex A72&A53 processor
- Android 10
- 32Gb ROM / 4 Gb RAM
- USB-C, USB-3 & USB-2
- Micro SD
- weight only 1.2kg
- locked data sharing
- RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) module for high precision relative positioning: 1cm +1ppm(horizontal); 1.5cm+1ppm(vertical)
- Dual RTK antenna. The dual antennas on the H850-RTK ensure that one antenna is always transmitting in case one antenna is turned off.
- Maintain centimeter precision even in demanding GNSS environments.
- Built for faster and more precise mapping (e.g., complex surveys, inspections, mapping, 3D mapping).
- Position, velocity and time update frequency - 5 Hz.
- All data, including raw GNSS and other real-time data, can be recorded on board - and is available for PPK (Post Processed Kinematics).
- Support for signals of up to four GNSS constellations among GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
- Compatible with all existing payloads for the Yuneec H520E
- Dimensions: 98×58×149mm
- Battery capacity: 12800mAh
- Power stored: 295.68Wh
- Standard voltage: 23.1v (3.85v/cell)
- Charging voltage: 26,4V
- Battery type: lithium battery
- Fast charging: 1C (10A）.
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 64A
- Maximum discharge current: 128A
- Weight: 1390g
- Operating temperature: 0℃+45℃
With the H850 Power Charging Case, you are able to charge four batteries for the H850 and two batteries for the T-one at the same time! Thanks to the hard-case design, you can store and transport them safely. The compact design makes the Power Charging Case easy to carry.
-3.5" color LCD display
-power 1140W (200v-250v)
-power supply 220V/110V
-easy to use
-compact dimensions (370×270×220mm)
-foam battery cover
CONTENTS OF THE SET
1x Drone Yuneec H850-RTK
2x battery for the H850-RTK drone
1x T-one controller
1x rechargeable battery for T-one controller
1x carrying case
1x charging station C-box
1x repair tool kit
1x quick start manual
1x reference card
CAMERAS AND SENSORS (not included)
NEW PAYLOADS (not included)
- 42MP camera for surveying / photogrammetry
- Digital speaker 300-500 meters range
- Reflector with light output of 13400 lumens
- LIDAR Geosun GS100C+ with long range surveying capability
OPTIONAL (not included)
ZAPRASZAMY DO KONTAKTU